Melanie and Tyler got married September 2, 2018 in Hartford, Connecticut. The sun was out, the air was warm and there was a lot of excitement floating throughout everyone! The wedding ceremony was held at the Hartford City Hall in downtown Hartford, Connecticut and their reception was at The Goodwin Hotel which is the home for Porron & Pina (Tyler’s restaurant).Read More
Allison & Brian celebrated the 2019 New Year by getting married!
New Years had a special connection for them and they wanted to bring their friends and family together to celebrate love, new beginnings and happiness. What better reason than to have a Wedding on NYE?!Read More
Stony Creek Brewery is magical. I have been to this brewery countless times and I have had nothing but fun while there. Being so inspired by the space we decided to collaborate on a wedding styled shoot to highlight the fun atmosphere and to show how you can transform this blank slate into the wedding of your dreams!Read More
Are you trying to be creative with your wedding favors? Do you want some thing different to give that your guests will remember? Here are a few ideas to check out!
1. Creating a signature recipe that correlates with your wedding day and who are are as a couple! Provide a taste of that special something and give your guests the recipe on a small card to take home. They will love the idea and have fun reminiscing about your wedding night when trying that recipe in the future.
2. Seeded “Thank you” cards placed at each seat for your guests to take home and plant to remember your wedding day as a complete experience. Every year when those flowers bloom there will be a special memory behind them.
3. Small jar of fresh tea placed in specially created baggies or tins for guests to enjoy in the comfort of their own home! The fresh smell of a unique tea blend would be so fun for you and your guests. Make sure to save extra for yourself, you will want some!
4. Food to go! Giving your guests the gift of a late night snack is one of the best and most welcomed favor of all time. Whether you are providing a grilled cheese, cookie, donuts, popcorn, trail mix or chips before your guest head out they will be very happy to take one before they go.
5. Charitable Donation to a local cause! This idea will never go out of style, for me. I love when people put their favors towards a donation. I think most guests honor this one immensely considering it is a good cause that is close to your heart. Also, it means they do not have to leave with more than what they came with.
I hope these five suggestions were helpful and got your wheels spinning! If you are looking for traditional bridal party favors make sure you read my blog about Personalized Gifts. Also, check out 2019 wedding trends for some unique wedding ideas as well!
Krystyan & Benjamin wanted to get married in the Heart of Hartford, Connecticut. They are both natives to the area and they wanted to cherish the space that they called home. We found them the perfect venue that fit their style, budget and wedding day vision!
Krystyna & Benjamin are parents to two of the most adorable children Aubrey and Zac. Krystyna & Benjamin’s day was about their family coming together in a commitment of love, as one. They each had their first look with one of the children, they incorporated a sand ceremony that everyone could participate in and Aubrey and Zac were introduced on wheelies to the song “Rollin” by Chamillionaire. To say they had a lot of fun, is an understatement. :)Read More