This beautiful styled shoot was inspired by a Hair & Make Up Artist, Photographer and Wedding Planner (Belle Noelle, Shaina Lee Photography and myself) who were looking to show off their elegant, whimsical, creativity and love for what they do even in the winters of New England!Read More
Are you trying to be creative with your wedding favors? Do you want some thing different to give that your guests will remember? Here are a few ideas to check out!
1. Creating a signature recipe that correlates with your wedding day and who are are as a couple! Provide a taste of that special something and give your guests the recipe on a small card to take home. They will love the idea and have fun reminiscing about your wedding night when trying that recipe in the future.
2. Seeded “Thank you” cards placed at each seat for your guests to take home and plant to remember your wedding day as a complete experience. Every year when those flowers bloom there will be a special memory behind them.
3. Small jar of fresh tea placed in specially created baggies or tins for guests to enjoy in the comfort of their own home! The fresh smell of a unique tea blend would be so fun for you and your guests. Make sure to save extra for yourself, you will want some!
4. Food to go! Giving your guests the gift of a late night snack is one of the best and most welcomed favor of all time. Whether you are providing a grilled cheese, cookie, donuts, popcorn, trail mix or chips before your guest head out they will be very happy to take one before they go.
5. Charitable Donation to a local cause! This idea will never go out of style, for me. I love when people put their favors towards a donation. I think most guests honor this one immensely considering it is a good cause that is close to your heart. Also, it means they do not have to leave with more than what they came with.
I hope these five suggestions were helpful and got your wheels spinning! If you are looking for traditional bridal party favors make sure you read my blog about Personalized Gifts. Also, check out 2019 wedding trends for some unique wedding ideas as well!
Sommar + Ben committed to a beautiful life of love, happiness, family, friendship and faith on a July 28th. They were married in the backyard of Ben’s parents home, right on the water in Chester, Connecticut. It was the perfect plot of land at a home that Ben cherished from his childhood.Read More
Do you love sparkler exits as much as I do?! They can be more than just an amazing photo for the album. They can really play into the entire experience of the night! How do you do it? Well, you must plan for it and I am going to share 5 easy steps on how to plan your sparkler exit.Read More
So really, When Do You Need To Know How Many People You Are Having To Your Wedding? This is a great question.
There are a few ways to answer it!Read More