We are bringing Kindness, Education & Collaboration to Wedding Photographers.
Wondering how to flow through a REAL wedding day with Ease & Grace but not ready to try it out on your first client?
If photographing a wedding with a carefree spirit, creating a stress free environment, all while having fun is what you dream of, then this workshop is for you! Build your confidence for the wedding day by being yourself and finding your style with the guidance of Corey Lynn Tucker Photography.
Corey is a self-taught professional wedding photographer that has been practicing the art of photos for over 8 years. Being self-taught she has been through the ebbs and flows of creation. She is forever going to be a student to art as the changes will forever take shape. She hopes you can join her so she can share what she has learned over the years, and help you work through the ebbs and flows with grace and ease, to speed up, prepare and eliminate stress on the wedding day! Corey has found her style and would love to guide you to your own. You are unique as YOU and she encourages you to remain as YOU!
- identifying your story
- creating flat lays
- photographing details to make them meaningful
- looking for magic
- bridal portraits
- couple portraits
This hands-on workshop will be a feast for the eyes. You will be working with some of the best vendors in the industry. It will help you find your own style and leave you with eye-catching photos to build your portfolio.
Most of all it will help give you confidence, with the basics of what to photograph, all while sticking to the flow of a real wedding day.
This is a $350 workshop for an 8 hour intimate session with Corey Lynn Tucker Photography. There is a limit to 10 spots only for the day!
- Lunch, tea and snacks!
- Planned & organized styled shoot
- Colorful Wedding design
- Teachings by Corey Lynn Tucker Photography
- Discussions with a Wedding Planner & Designer
- Education that will help you stand out as a photographer in the competitive wedding market!
Basic knowledge of your camera and settings are needed. You can be entry level or pro. Please know, this is not a class about ISO and shutter speed aperture.
* There is no opportunity for returns, refunds or exchange after sale has been made. All sale are final. If you wish to purchase a ticket as a gift please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your name, the name of the attendee and the confirmation number made available after purchase. For any questions please contact Chelsea Suddes, email@example.com or 860-966-0065.